Friday, April 4, 2014

Batteries are wearing thin

I took these pictures yesterday, (before the clouds came back out) but I was terribly busy finishing up a song that I didn't have any time to upload them. I think its probably time to go get some new rechargeable batteries instead of having to rub these ones between my hands to get them working for a few minutes. In knitting news - Stephen West released  a pattern for his Amazing Technicolor Dreamsweater which I am IN LOVE with...it makes me wish I had more yarn to knit with....

~
"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." --Bob Moawad
~






No comments:

Post a Comment