Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Seeing the beauty in the sunshine this afternoon

With the few hours of good daylight left after I woke up I went and took these. Even though I've been walking by the same things for more than a decade, there's something about the waning afternoon sunlight that puts them in an entirely new perspective. Shedding a beautiful light onto everything and showing you the hidden beauty in all of the ordinary things. Something that I've never understood is why anyone should be afraid to show their art or their talent and skill. I guess they are afraid that they will get laughed at or left unappreciated. I'm not sure what I have in me that allows me to stand up and say, "No. Its not beautiful. But it is mine."

~~~~~
"In general, the greater the understanding, the greater the delusion: The more intelligent, the less sane." -George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four
~~~~~









 


 

 

 


 

 

 



 

 






 




 
 






 

 













 
 




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment